Nightwish fans forum
Forum za sve Nightwish fanove. Želimo ti ugodan boravak i puno zabave!
Nightwish fans forum
Forum za sve Nightwish fanove. Želimo ti ugodan boravak i puno zabave!
Nightwish fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobrodošli na vilin-put!

PrijemPortalLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Magical Yuletide greetings to one and all!

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
♦Black♦Betty♦

♦Black♦Betty♦

Broj poruka : 34
Datum upisa : 10.08.2010

Magical Yuletide greetings to one and all! Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Magical Yuletide greetings to one and all!   Magical Yuletide greetings to one and all! Icon_minitimeSub Dec 25, 2010 2:06 pm

21.12.2010 - Magical Yuletide greetings to one and all!

Magical Yuletide greetings to one and all! 20102011

The year is coming to an end and we`re all getting ready for a hell of a rollercoaster ride of 2011! This past year has been a very fruitful one, if also a mind-filling one, from writing the songs for the album to come, rehearsing them in the memorable summer camp in Röskö, recording the demo, recording the actual album (drums, guitars and basses already done), and planning the year ahead. The summer was also blessed with the births of two new members for the Nightwish family, Jukka`s daughter Lara and Anette`s son Nemo. A most unforgettably wonderful summer!

In late January 2011 we will reveal near future plans of the band and some visions to come. I hope it will make all of you as thrilled as it has made us! Like good ole` Pinhead said: "We have such sights to show you..."

I wish everybody a peaceful, magic-filled Yuletide and an inspiring year 2011!

Tuomas
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Magical Yuletide greetings to one and all!
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Nightwish fans forum :: Nightwish :: Člankovi i novosti-
Skoči na: